Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's just flowers

Today was one of the most stressful days of my life. The day I turned in my capstone project for my MBA doesn't even hold a candle to how stressed I was today. My boss was being a Major spazz, and when someone around me is spastic that puts me on edge. I am very responsive to the emotions and mood of those around me. So I can't be at ease when someone around me isn't. I have been off work now for about 3 hours and I am still jittery and I still have a pounding headache and my job doesnt have to be this stressful. But at the end of the day its just flowers. We aren't doing rocket science or saving a life here, we are just making the world a brighter place one flower at a time. But it is not necessary to get stressed out over it.

On a happier note, I am starting to really focus on "Jeremy Estes Designs" If I Can book at least 6 weddings for 2010, I can cut my hours at kent's and start doing more things on my own. And if all goes to plan, I can have my own space by spring 2010. I need to do my own thing for myself no one else. I am being hindered by the negative sides of retail, and my creativity is being stunted as a result. If anyone has a need for fabulous flowers for a party or wedding hit me up! I need the exposure!

Well I hope all is well with the rest of the world, and I will hope to talk to you all soon!! take care and love long.

1 comment:

  1. i am so excited for you. and maybe we should slip sissy some zanex. just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete