Monday, August 24, 2009

randomness

Today was a great day at Kent's we were pretty busy, and we are selling a lot of merchandise. I think part of it is because of my impecable merchandising skills, but I don't want to sound concieted, just very confident. And I have to say that everyone was in a good mood, and we all got along for the first time in a while. I have been praying a lot about the situation(s) at work. And my prayers are getting answered.

I am totally looking forward to the holiday season. I have a lot of ideas for Christmas, and I hope we get some kick butt fall and Halloween Parties. Seeing as Halloween is on the weekend this year I am very hopeful that people will host some halloween parties with fabulous floral Arrangments at Amazing Invitations by Pen Point Paperie! look them up! they are amazing!

well I guess that will be all for now, Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment