Friday, August 28, 2009

My favorite weddings this year









Here are some of my favorite bridal bouquets that I had the privilege to create over this past year. All of these are dear to me, because I was allowed to apply my own creative and special touches on them. And one in particular was for a dear friend of mine, and it was really a joy and an honor to play such a big part in her wedding day. Thanks to all of my amazing brides whom make my job both enjoyable and easier!

The bouquet above left was a bride that I spent a year planning her wedding but it turned out beautiful. She was really great to work with but she had more ideas for her big day then we could fit into one room. This bouquet is composed of white, pink and blush peonies, and pink rannunculus, to the back of the bouquet I pinned an antique broach to the handle. Super chic and classic beauty as was the bride.

The bouquet above right was for Natasha Nosic, I am very proud of this one because this is only the 4th bouquet that I have ever made in a holder, in my entire career(12 years) I think this bouquet turned out fantastic. I started by stringing white dendrobiums on fishing line, I made about 10 strands, all at differnt lengths. In the bouquet I used white hydrangea, Sahara Roses, Peach lilies, Cream Garden spray roses, Apricot Parrot Tulips, Green Hypericum berries and finished it off with the Orchid strands, and Roseo Leaves. The felt and looked like a princess on her wedding day!
The bouquet above center was created for my Friend Natalie "Noack" Freeman, She is a very earthy and natural type girl and I had a lot of fun doing this bouquet because some of my favorite materials to work with are pods, grasses, and berries, In this bouquet I started with white astilbe, then collared that with White Scabiosa, Scabiosa Pods (I DIE!), Blushing Bride, White Cottage Yarrow, and Skeleton Leaves. I wrapped the stems with white satin ribbon, and attached a robin nest (w/eggs) to the handle. Totally Cute and totally Natalie!

I hope you enjoy my pictures and I hope to post more soon! Take care....








1 comment:

  1. yay!!! love you, jeremy! & a girl is going to post about my wedding on her blog. i included you + kent's on my list of vendors so you'll get a shout-out.

    & my bouquet was the most amazing thing EVER!! thank you thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete