Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello All

Hey! this is my new blog, I used to have a blog on another site but some of the content on it was a little less then professional to say the least. I will use this blog to express my feelings concerns or just thoughts on life, love, and my Career. I am happy to tell all of you that I have reciently been notified that during my Time in Kansas City at the AES process for AIFD I achieved the needed scores to become a covited member of AIFD. Also with that I can use the letters CFD behind my name which stand for Certified Floral Designer. In July I will be inducted and pinned into AIFD in Boston Mass. I am super excited and can't wait to see the direction that my life will go in now. To find out more about AIFD and the CFD program, good AIFD or just go to AIFD.org and check them out! It is a very cool organization and what they have done for the Floral industy is life changing. The Industry would not be where it is, without AIFD. And now I am apart of that! I think this is all Im going to write for now, seeing as I am on a crunch for time. But please check me out from time to time and leave me comments...thanks guys!

XXOO
Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment