Saturday, September 11, 2010

It has been a while

Hello world!

It has been a long while I have been neglecting my Blog horribly. I apologize, not that I ever had anything wonderful or great to say! lol But I am still apologetic. I really dont have much to put here today, not a lot has changed in my world. I am still working at Kent's It has been a very difficult summer, Money has definately been an issue and we hanve not had very good business, but we are very hopeful that things are turning around. I am still half heartedly soul searching and trying to figure out if I want to move in a year or where I want to move. My only hang up is having a job. I can not up and move to a new place without having something stable set up. I need more connections! I need to know more people! So if anyone knows of any cool opportunities in the Floral World please let me know because I really want to broaden my Floral spectrum and get out of Small Mind America! and get into some bigger stuff!

Other then that Life is great and I am doing well! I have been working out like a mad man, and trying to get myself into shape! Pray for me! some days its a struggle!

I hope all is well with everyone! you have my love, prayers and Blessing!

-Jeremy

No comments:

Post a Comment